Interactive Systems provides fully outsourced IT support for small-to-medium-sized businesses.
We do everything that an internal IT department would do, only better and for less. We handle all aspects of your IT department including server/desktop administration, networking, end-user support, IT strategy, budgeting, and more. For larger clients not quite ready to fully outsource, we augment the capabilities of their internal IT department with 24x7 server monitoring through GFI, Tier-2 IT support, and assistance with important IT projects.
Our Outsourced IT offering is a flat fee, all-inclusive IT support offering. We handle everything that an internal IT department would handle but we do it better and for less. It is our highest level of support and overwhelmingly our most popular service. The Outsourced IT plan includes the following:
- Highest priority support
- Unlimited help desk support via phone, email, and on-site visits
- 24x7 monitoring and maintenance of servers through GFI monitoring
- Security updates, patching, and oversight of data backups
- Emergency after hours, weekend and holiday support
- Annual IT budgeting and strategy assistance
Interactive Systems provides responsive, competent, and friendly desktop support for your end-users.
- Whether you call, email, or submit a trouble ticket online, we do everything we can to respond quickly - even if just to reassure you that we are working on your issue
- We offer after-hours emergency support. We are available to you 24x7
- Our software lets us connect to end-users no matter where they are, as long as they have an internet connection
- Our consultants average five years of consulting experience
- We encourage professional development and knowledge sharing, keeping our consultants at the leading edge of technical knowledge.
- We place the highest possible emphasis on people skills - our consultants listen well and communicate clearly.