- Lower call costs and globalize your business by making use of worldwide VoIP providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing employees to take their extension with them wherever they go.
- Improve productivity with office-wide presence and desktop call control.
- Eliminate expensive telecom consultants with an easy to use web-based PBX console.
3CX Phone System completely replaces a hardware PBX without the need for additional phone wiring. It supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The 3CX Phone System web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need for expensive maintenance.
HOW IT WORKS
3CX Phone System runs on a Windows machine and connects to any SIP soft or hardware phones and iPhones or Android smartphones as extensions. External lines are connected using VoIP gateways (keep your PSTN lines) or with a VoIP provider.
3CX Phone System Features
3CX MyPhone Makes Call Management a Breeze
3CX Phone System includes a client (available for windows, iPhone and Android) that makes call control, conferencing and other unified communications features a breeze. Users can manage their extension and their calls with just a few mouse clicks and avoid using a cryptic phone interface. What's more, you can log in to 3CX from any computer or smartphone to see the status and presence of other users from your office and any bridged offices around the world.
Extensive Enterprise Level Feature Set
While traditional PBXs require additional hardware modules and maintenance to add new features such as auto-attendant and call queuing, they all come standard with 3CX Phone System. Additionally, 3CX Phone System integrates with popular CRMs such as SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics and Sage ACT!
Increase Mobility - take Your Extension Anywhere
3CX Phone System includes an iPhone and Android client that allows you to make and receive office calls on your iPhone or Android smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunications costs by making internal office calls free of charge, and keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss that all important call by answering calls made to your office extension from anywhere.
3CX Key Features
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP Providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.